Wednesday 27 October 2021

I

 That skyline of I’s keeps veined population industriously in line. Hi vertical I after vertical I, workplaces squared-off towering glass. I robot at every desk, their IQs never in question. Password all my I and Betty Martin, I in caps. Email grammar check underlines in scarlet ‘Between you and I’. All time stops, a lunch pebble lodged under the I-key. Either side of the I’s, vehicles transport their egos home. I after I avoids collision, separates the up from down. I don’t know how Poirot does it, I really don’t. Though I in dreams dissolves some say, dream’s all [I].

 


     That skyline of I’s keeps veined population

        industriously In line. Hi vertical

                                   I after

                   vertical I, workplaces squared-off

     towering glass. I robot at every desk,

                         their IQs never

                                   In question. Password

                      all my I and Betty Martin,

                                   I

                                   In caps. Email grammar check

             underlines In scarlet ‘Between you

                           and I’. All time stops, a lunch pebble   lodged   under the I-key.  Either side of

                             the I’s, vehicles transport

   their egos home. I

                          after I avoids collision, separates the

     up   from down. I don’t know how Poirot

                          does It,

                                    I really don’t.

                    Though I

                                    In dreams dissolves some say,

              dream’s all I.

No comments:

Post a Comment